- Riders of all ages and levels are welcome—whether you are a beginner or an FEI rider.
- Most of our clients are dressage riders, but we also instruct in Beginner, Hunt Seat, Jumping, and Cross Country.
- We give private half hour lessons. Longer lessons can be arranged.
- You can use your horse or a Wisconsin Equestrian Center school horse.
- Trailer in lesson also available.
- WEC dressage training programs are tailored to each horse and rider from novice to upper levels—whether your goals include showing or not.
- We offer personalized training programs; one session, part training, or full training. There are choices to meet all aspirations and budgets.
- Contact Kim Iwen or Nicole Perret for further information on their lesson and training programs.